Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Announcing Bon Vivant Moments #1 - Sweet Moments

Hey everyone, I am happy to announce my new event called “Bon Vivant Moments”. I have been toying with the idea of starting my own series for some time and what better time than Feb. It’s my birthday month and I thought I will treat myself to something special J.

Derived from French, Bon Vivant means a Foodie, Gourmet food lover or pleasure-seeker. So you get the idea what this series is going to be right?



Coming to this month’s theme, it is “Bon Vivant – Sweet Moments”. This will run from Feb 1st to Feb 29th.
All you have to do to participate is:
~ Cook something that you would serve to enhance the memory of sweet moment. A sweet dish, special enough to serve for celebrating “THAT” sweet moment or any special occasion. Feb is month of love, so I am sure you guys will be cooking something special or your special someone or to please your beloved family. Sweet dish includes anything sweet; cakes, icecream, chocolates, pudding or even a drink, choices are endless.
~ Multiple entries are allowed. Usage of the logo is a must.
~ Linking back to this announcement page is mandatory to get the word out.
~ Vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes are allowed. No pork or beef ingredients please.
~ Blog post should be in month of February. Old posts are allowed if reposted again in Feb.
~ Please link it up your post using the linky below. In case of any problem linking please send me an email with your name, recipe name and url to sumeesculinary@gmail.com
~ Non-bloggers can email the recipe along with a picture of the dish to the above email address.
This will be a theme based every month and soon I might add a giveaway too. If anyone is interested to host please send me an email @ sumeesculinary@gmail.com
Make moments last forever! Happy Cooking everyone, :o)

19 comments:

  1. lovely event, dear ! just linked my first entry.. Do drop in sometime and participate in my ongoing Valentine fest too :)


    Kalyani
    Sizzling Tastebuds
    Event : Valentine Fest – Served with Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely event,dear.......great..vl try to link the recipes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely theme dear..happy hosting..have subitted my recipes..

    ReplyDelete
  4. haapy hosting
    wull send the entries soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the encouraging kind words everyone.!!! Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice event..thank you for the nice comments on my blog...linked up the choco orange pots......joined your blog:)through gfc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. dearest Sumee... I am so grateful that you invited me to post my link here. I ve posted and looking forward to share as much as I can with you. Thank you for joining my page

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy hosting, Just now I linked my entry pls check summee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice event, first time here and linking my entry, Coffee Glazed Brownies, and following U, do drop by my space too..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sent in more Sumee, Strawberry Souffle..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gr8 blog and event! Linking two of my recipes: Choffee Rocks & Chocolate Cream Cheese Sandwich.

    Do drop by my space sometime. Would love to hear from u. Happy hosting!

    Hope to see more amazing recipes in the round up.

    Cheers,
    Rosh

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely event Sumee, will link in my entries soon :) Btw Wishing you A Very Happy Birthday :)(I'm not sure of when is the day though u mentioned its in Feb :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've linked one more, Pineapple And Tutti Fruit Cake..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Luvly n Sweet theme. Linked my Sweet entries here. Happy Hosting Desr.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to hearing from you of any suggestions and requests. Feel free to email me @ sumeesculinary@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...