Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bake Fest #6 - Guest hosting

I used to think baking is such an art. You have to be really skillful to do that. But once I moved to US and had oven staring at me day in and day out, I thought I will give it a try. I started with baking veggies and desserts. Once I got comfortable, I started finding ways to use it more. Now I love baking, especially for the fact that put your preparation in the oven, set the timer and forget about it. No long standing in front of the gas. So I see more and more people incorporating baking in their day to day recipes.


This fest of baking is what we will be talking about all this month through this event . I am guest hosting Vardhini's Bake Fest event on my space. I have been her blog follower since I started blogging. I love her creativity in converting many dishes to make it healthier. And how can I forget her step by step clicks. They make it so easier to remember the recipes. So when I saw her announcement for guest hosting, I jumped at the oppurtunity. I am glad she lend me an ear, errr... an event. So here are the rules

~ Send in any recipe which has been baked / broiled.
~ Only vegetarian or vegan recipes please. Eggs are allowed in baking.
~ Usage of logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
~ Linking back to this announcement and to Vardhini's
Bake Fest announcement is mandatory. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-published with both links.
~ You can send in any number of new entries and a maximum of 2 old entries.

~ If you have any problem linking please send me an email @ sumeesculinary@gmail.com

So what are you waiting for, start linking up using the linkz below. Event is running here all April long. Happy Baking!

11 comments:

  1. Happy hosting Sumee..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for hosting sumee. just added mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just corrected the links Sumee. sorry for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this wonderful oppurtunity..just linked mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sumee just linked my entry Chenna Poda...wonder if it got linked?..cant see it:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful recipes - just linked my entry.
    http://thegoddessofspice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Goofed up my first time! I posted the link with my blog name instead of my dish name! I know..DUHH!
    I can't seem to edit it now.. Or even delete it.
    Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Hosting , sending in the last minute entry for your event.Glad to follow u ..
    http://varietyisthespiceofyourlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to hearing from you of any suggestions and requests. Feel free to email me @ sumeesculinary@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...