Sunday, July 8, 2012

Roundup - SYF&HWS Series - Cooking with Spices - Red Chili

Here is the roundup of another awesome event that I guest hosted last month. Thanks to Anu from Anu's Healthy Kitchen for letting me host this event. And also thanks to all the enthusiastic bloggers who participated and sent me the entries. I am presenting them in the order I received the entries from bloggers.

Renuka from Pinch of Salt has sent me this innovative
Harissa and



Gayathri, Ishita and Subhashini of Ez Cookbook sent me these chatpata recipes of


Sonali of Only Fish Recipes sends some of her tasty mouthwatering dishes



Maria John of MJ Delights has sent in yummy Dahi Murg/ Yogurt Chicken



Supriya of Supriya’s Rasoi sent one of my favorite dish Prawns in Coconut Gravy



Sharanya of Sara’s Tasty Buds has sent in lip smacking Hyderabadi Chicken



PariCash of PariCash Kitchen has sent in



Shobha of Food Mazaa has sent in an astounding eight of these creations





  
And lastly my submissions to this event was


4 comments:

  1. all recipes arranged over here are really eye catching and lovely presentation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely roundup...will try out these dishes as I am a great fan of spicy hot food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely spicy rounup dear...:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to hearing from you of any suggestions and requests. Feel free to email me @ sumeesculinary@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...